What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Cookies are files or computer programs, sent to a browser, which store information on the user’s computer, when accessing or browsing a website, and allow access to it after installation. These devices can contain information about the browsing habits of the users, the equipment in which they are installed, or even to recognize the user.
This Cookies Policy provides information so that the users of the website decide if they want to allow the installation of cookies how to manage them.
Casa rural la Hermedaña, performs information on the cookies policy in two ways:
1ª Through a footnote of the Coockies installation warning website in case of continuing navigation within the portal and the purpose of the same.
2nd Link in the notice mentioned in section 1 towards these policies.
Our Cookies Policy is public and remaining accessible through the link enabled at the bottom of the page, called “Cookies Policy”, with free access to all our users.
Types of existing cookies
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Depending on the period of time that they appear activated in the team, in turn they are divided into:
– Session cookies: these allow you to keep track of your movements through our website. In this way you can move quickly and easily through our website, without having to authenticate again or restart the process in each area you visit.
– Persistent cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. These files remain in a subfolder of your browser until they are manually deleted or your browser deletes them according to the period of time established in the cookie file.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the web with some predefined features such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the website.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform.
What type of cookies do we use?
– Performance cookies or techniques: Used to improve your browsing experience. Storing service configurations that will remind you of future visits to the website.
– Analysis cookies: These are those processed by us or third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and perform a measurement and analysis of the use made by website users analyzing their browsing to improve the offer of the services we offer.
Configuration of cookies and anonymous browsing
In compliance with current legislation, we must ask for your permission to be able to manage cookies. If you browse our website without denying your authorization, it will imply that you accept its use. Being able through the configuration of the browser options that you use on your computer allow, block or eliminate cookies that are installed on your device
Through the browser you use, you can see the cookies installed on your device open read the cookie files, view their content and delete them as appropriate, as well as the way you can log in incognito mode.
In compliance with current legislation, we provide you with the links of the main browsers in order that you can obtain information related to your management against Cookies:
Internet Explorer browser:
Navegador Google Chrome:
Cookies policy update
We reserve the right to make changes to this text either by a regulatory change or a change in the configuration of the coookies used.
Our last update was made on December 4, 2017